Friday 22 March 2013

Rogue Post 2


Tea is one of those fascinating beverages I manage to explore every now and then. Unlike wine or whisky (covered in Rogue post 1) it won't break the bank. Tea can be bold, like an estate black, or incredibly subtle and refreshing like a an Oolong or a green tea such as the Japanese Gyokuro (pictured above)  In the right mood tea is my favourite soft drink and a great place to discover it is Alnwick's very own Bari Tea. They do a good cheese platter and some nice cakes too.

A long time back, I mean way back, tea was thought of as a fierce rival to beer. People were given access to foreign goods and both competed for the place of national staple beverage of the nation. A place for everything I would say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ι feel that is аmong the so much signіficаnt
іnformаtion for me. And i'm glad studying your article. But wanna statement on few basic issues, The website taste is great, the articles is in point of fact great : D. Just right process, cheers

Have a look at my weblog; make money buying and selling on craigslist